I truly believe in what I do and what boudoir does for women. With so many different voices out there telling us what we should look like, what size we should be, how we should dress… It becomes a huge task to try to love ourselves as is, and at times seems impossible. We see many women though step out in bravery baring it all, all of their flaws and imperfections and we admire that, yet rarely do we get the chance or the courage to do it ourselves. Boudoir offers that chance for every woman. Each woman that comes to me for a shoot comes in feeling nervous, unsure, and a little (or a lot) insecure. They leave though with a new found confidence. Some have even told me they never believed they were beautiful until they did a shoot and got to see their photos for the first time. To me that is huge! And I want to make it easier for every woman to experience this.
There are two main objections most clients have that don’t end up booking a shoot. The number one objection is fear. Now this one I can’t help you with other than to write words of encouragement and let you know you totally got this!! The second most common objection is money. I get it! We all have bills and we all have to prioritize. Boudoir isn’t a need, it’s a luxury, but it is an investment in you. This is the part I can help you with!
I have had many inquiries from women wanting a smaller, more condensed version of the packages I offer. So here is what I am going to do. I am going to offer 10 spots for boudoir shoots that I call “Name Your Price Shoots“.
It’s very simple, all you have to do is email (email@example.com) me with what you are wanting in a package and what you are wanting to pay! If I can’t photograph you for what you offer, I will work with you on a package that will be reasonable for the both of us. Offer minimum needs to be at least $350 to be considered. As a reference, my pricing for a boudoir shoot, hair and makeup, and 15 edited digital images is $950. I’m not saying that is what you have to offer, this is just for you to consider while you decide what to offer.
Here are a few other things to consider as you think of an offer:
1. I HIGHLY recommend you have your makeup done by my MUA. It’s a small added expense that lends itself to HUGE results.
2. Yes, You can get a few girlfriends together and all come on the same day!
3. What is a reasonable offer? Well, in my mind it is one in which you are happy to pay it and I am happy to receive it. Please keep in mind I need to cover my expenses at the minimum and since I do pay my bills this way making a little money would be awesome too 🙂
4. I offer products such as albums and prints as well as digital only packages. We accept MasterCard/Visa and Cash.
5. I promise you an awesome experience no matter what you pay and I am so excited to get to work with you!! Please email me if you have any further questions!